Saturday, December 27, 2008

Planning my year 2009... Part 1

How is everyone lately? - I wondered....? Hopefully things are going great especialy with the festive & holidays during the yr end.

** Warning - This might be a typically boring post which might get you yawning & perhaps irritated later on... XD

Its been a while since I have really blog much bout thoughts as well as well as my personal life. Partly not knowing what to write in as nothing signifcant did happen...

Lets see, firstly I was glad that my sem has ended & of course final exam too.. on sem break till 12th January...=)

Work wise, a colleague of mine just resigned... its kind of sad to get to know someone & later on parting... But, no matter what - still wishing u the very best to your future undertaking.

But as usual as u guys know, I have been thinkin & still doing lots of thinking... This 2 - 3 months has been draining alot of my energy... Not sure how to word it, as some might sum it in a few lines
"I m bored of life... I don know where is my life heading... I am so tired...BUT I cant stop just right now.... I cant...cant..."

On the positive, its the end of 2008 & thank god its less than 1 week from now... time really passess fast... yet sometimes i wished that it pass even faster so that my agony & situation things for the better... on the other hand, u realize that u realize that ur older by a yr - no matter what ppl say, each of us know, we can never in time, what is left is memories & flashbacks...
"1 step closer to "Sheoul" - death & where the gravewards lie..."

Since 2009 is just round the corner, i though it gud to do some planning... more specific directions laid for the coming yr...
(But frankly part of me feels like just leaving everything & give up & lets things be the way they are - come what may & i may come)

Ignore what I said earlier as its just not possible, that would just be too selfish & irresponsible of me, wouldn't it?

Some of these are some of the things I have in mind for the coming year. Could have left out a few:

( Needing to thinking about it... Will update this post later on....)

TO BE CONTINUES....= P

6 comments:

.:: Ant ::. said...

Why care what us readers think about ur blog? It sld serve more as ur personal diary.

You're doing fine, I read all of it! No yawns ^_^

+Ant+

D-nel said...

Hey Anton,

Thanks ya..haha... cuz sometimes just don know who really read it...

Could get into trouble.. for ranting bout the wrong thing.. Things spoken hurt ppl's feeling & stuff..lol, plus i don want ppl to be negative too..

Cheers man, enjoy ur weekends !!

y@ni3 said...

hi there, i wish that 2009 will be a very good year for you...do take care,ok?

Anonymous said...

to be frank, i somehow got into the thinking of 'i'm sick of life.' but another side of me is trying to fish me out of this thinking because it's very unhealthy. so i'm thinking of making a list of resolution and get my ass working on it though it may seem isignificant.

Anonymous said...

great year ahead...at least u have a master plan for the year... i havent make up mine yet! hehehe

have a joyous year!

D-nel said...

Yanie,

I do hope so... haha... Wishing a gud & fresh new year 2009 too !!


Renaye,
Haha, y sick of life? cheer up - i also cheer up alrady.

Desmond,
Me kind of like plan but never achieve..haha.. something like planning to fail?hahah

To My Readers :

Running short of time...I need a "life's" checklist !!