Friday, December 5, 2008

Me again - Ranting !

Finally my exams are finished.

But i don fell happy even through i should be feeling that way. The "I Feel Good" feeling is just not there.... instead i feel so un-spirited. Like a soul that for a holiday, leaving the the empty "shell" behind, my body..... bla bla bla....




Oh, for those who were wondering if I hit my sales target last month. The answer is " YES !"... Was happy for the last few days of November... But then came December... emoness & xienzness strikes again....



I m starting to suspect I am getting to feel the stress from work - sales target. I know i m suppose be whack myself & psycho myself into believing that I can do it.



But this time around - It just didnt work this time ( Maybe i just didnt try so hard to try to fool myself?? ) This is how i feel : I feel i CANT hit the target. I feel since I CANT hit the target - I got no motivation to pick up the phone & make those bloody calls. Not sure - lots of stuff going in my head right now. There could be so much at stake... Next year appraisal could be affected & very likely will be because this December month.



I feel like blaming others... but who the hell do i start from. Or is it just me - not believing in myself.


Where is my zeal... My passion... WTF !!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just be positive. whatever you see, whatever you think and whatever you feel is creating your future. I dont know if you know "the secret" but somehow it change some aspects in my life. Most are good. It worked on me. I just got promoted and the rest are history. I try very hard to be positive at all times though there are times that the rantings are more dominant. :S

But i guess, the secret is more dominant, only if you allow yourself to the law of attraction. XD weird, crazy but so true.

JUst watch the secret movie or go to this website and you'll see what i mean.
http://thesecret.tv

D-nel said...

Haha.. thanks riz...

I heard alot about the secret & i understand how it works... actually i ve went thru lots of books too... common point is "the first step to sucess is imagine & beliving"

The alwiz perceive themself to be in that situation & it does happen...

Well, its something i don understand ... haha.. but still lots of ppl been there done that... to prove me wrong...

I m usually able to be positive.. perhaps, i m just cheatin myself...

But 1 thing i know - if i wanna break thru this - Somehow i need motivation...

Care to motivate me, Riz? ^ ^

=chuan guan= said...

as long as u try ur best..there is no regrets

D-nel said...

Thanks CG,

Hmmmm... no regrets i guess but i think i m not doing my best this month... kind of felt not appreciated for effort...

but i think i m getting better... ^^

To My Readers :

Running short of time...I need a "life's" checklist !!