Sunday, November 30, 2008

Poems written by husband to wife‏ [Sacarstic]

** P/S ** - Poems not wrote by me... Pls skip this post if you find it offensive ya... Cheers !!

I wrote your name on sand it got washed.


I wrote your name in air, it was blown away.


Then I wrote your name on my heart & i got Heart Attack.


******


God saw me hungry, he created pizza.


He saw me thirsty, he created Pepsi.


He saw me in dark, he created light.


He saw me without problems, he created YOU.


******


Twinkle Twinkle little star


You should know what you are


And once you know what you are


Mental hospital is not so far.


******


The rain makes all things beautiful.


The grass and flowers too.


If rain makes all things beautiful


Why doesn't it rain on you?


******


Roses are red, Violets are blue


Monkeys like u should be kept in zoo.


Don't feel so angry you will find me there too


Not in cage but laughing at you.


******

Get Paid for Putting Ur Comment !!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

lolxxxx... this is niceeeee.. :D...

D-nel said...

Ya.. its nice...

But i scare offended some ppl.. lolz..

Anonymous said...

interesting!

D-nel said...

Thank Renaye for visiting wor...

Its sacarstic la.. but maybe i can put in a different kind of humour by next week ^ ^.

Hope u enjoyed it thou.

Anonymous said...

haha. nice poem. :)

D-nel said...

^ ^ - Thanks Riz,

Glad u enjoyed it.

To My Readers :

Running short of time...I need a "life's" checklist !!