Sunday, November 9, 2008

I m Happy !

Been happy recently.

Its been bubbling to come out - the smiles, the grin & the laughter.

This feeling is so abstract for me to discribe yet so real, satisfying yet its meaning cannot fully be discribe using words. Yeah - thats the feeling. U'll know what I'm talking about if ur happy rite now : )


Like this DOG - YEAH !


Some of my frenz asked y I am so happy. I told them : ' I don't know - I just feel happy. '
I've been totally honest with them - I myself cant figured out y.

Nothing spectacular really happen - I didnt strick lottery / do Exceptionally well in work. In fact - I didnt hit my target last month - was only 79.9% percent...lolz...
I decided to shift my focus & change my attitudes.
Trying to be more positive & focusing on things that matter to me currently - things in the future can be worried later on.

Actually my frenz have helped me a way bit (unknownly)- a smile is contagious, just that smile you never know could go a long way to brighten up another person's day.

I felt their happiness - whether be when they managed to achieve what they aspired & worked hard for; sweetness & joyfulness of a lovey dovey couple or when frenz get togehter to celebrate an occasion that matters much to u.

I choose not to be selfish - I want everyone to lift up their heads & show their smile & striving to be positive & stay happy.


Happiness is so abstract isn't it ?

11 comments:

gregorule said...

good to see you happy~ ^^
all the best yea and keep smilin'~

D-nel said...

To Greg :

Thanks man - I will - Hope that it will last for a long long time.. lolz...

sabahking said...

the dog is so cute !! hopefully everybody will have smili like it !!

y@ni3 said...

ala daniel..come on man..u fall in love ke? hahaha..always smiling je now..why? got thinking bout someone aa? oo..now like that la..dont want to share..huhu..peace!

D-nel said...

Hi Yanie...

Good to be happy what.. ^ ^..

Maybe i m also thinking of someone... never know.. but i wont be selfish one.

If got i sure update u.. lolz..

U stay happy too ya...

- c y N t h i A - said...

finally there's some changes here~ more colourful dy~ gud gud *thumbs up* XD

D-nel said...

Haha... abit of changes lor..

got 2 reason.. maybe i m more cheerful... another reason.. i just realize how to add colors using blogspot..

sorry.. too noob.. XD

vertigoblack said...

hihihi. I like your post! talk about hakuna matata ^^ good read man.

D-nel said...

Vertigo : Hakuna Matata.. lolz..
Thanks for the tips... but been busy la..

U also busy what.. v same same la..keke.

Charmain C. said...

Happiness is was everyone chasing in life, so abstract so tough to gain, but we wil hav a instant gratification once it's here.

D-nel said...

Yup Charmaine,

Its something which u have no hold on sometimes... ^ ^... like now, other feelings start to creep in..

But i guess always having a happy though in mind helps..

To My Readers :

Running short of time...I need a "life's" checklist !!