Friday, November 21, 2008

Just an Update for Myself

This posting is more like a personal diary. Been a while since i last posted anything here.

Been lazy & busy & didnt really have the "inspiration" to write.LOL

First things first, I ve officially managed to submit both of my coursework assignments. It seemed forever for me to finish, partly also becuz i kept on procastinating the task till about 72 hours before dateline. Anyway - I seriously glad & relief that its done but wont hope much for the marks I ll be getting from lecturer.

And if you guys wanted to know bout work? It kind of sucks ... haha... but i don feel particuliarly upset or down... I guess I kind of physco myself into trying to think positive. And it does works - *smiles*. Not sure if current economy situation is the main factor or if its just the year end timing that resulted in everyone's slum performance lately.

Oh well... working life has gotten more busy. Since sales not so gud, I m trying harder & so are the rest of the team. Its kind of like a war zone... hard for me to describe! But in a way, it adds a little spice in the usual routine job.

Personal life wise, I guess for now - its an trial for me to exercise the virtue or patience. Waiting & just hoping - wishful thinking... But anyway, lots of things turn out the way it should as time goes by. I ll just wait and see..Hohoho.

Actually recently had the reflection & doing some thinking like i had last time. And its back again - be writing more on that later on about that.

For now, its been quite tiring. Time for me to catch some sleep... ZZZ

No comments:

To My Readers :

Running short of time...I need a "life's" checklist !!