Sunday, December 7, 2008

Out to seek my 'soul'...

Just a short update...

Since i ve been rather emo these few days... thought it be gud to go out rather than staying at home...

So, went out jalan jalan with my fren, Alfred. Basically we had lunch at I-Dragon at Pavillion,window shopping, watch Twilight, shopping, had dessert at MOF & meet up with Shy, bought a few things, went yam cha & back home updating the posting...

Did feel slightly better but still confused minds & heavy hearts... been thinkin again as i alwiz do... tried to seek for guidance & motivation...

Perhaps I indeed find something that might spark my interest & passion in the small seemingly routine things in life. My fren just came back from his holiday in Japan.
During our yam cha session, he actually updated me loads about his recent trip to Tokyo, Osaka & Hiroshima.

Of course he enjoyed himself during the 2 weeks plus holiday. But apart from the fun, he did relate how different Japan is different to this place we call home. Many many things that really makes us / rather myself ashamed to be actually proud of ourselves...

Starting from the much much much developed, systematic, developed infrastructure... to the mentality of its people... the education system.... & more importantly the attitude... Of course, the Japanese are not perfect & everything...

Its just that sometimes we tend to feel to satisfied too easily... Been too long in our comfort zone... Too arogant to seek guidance... Too egotistic to admit our wrongs...

In the many things he said... a few things left quite an impact in me... Perhaps I should 're-motivate' myself basing on the things he told me...?

I am going thru a whole new thinking process & trying to put it into actions...

Hopefully, yes... with high hopes - my journey to seek for my wondering 'soul' starts... Wish me all the best ppl !

*** SPARTAN spirit - Where are u?! ****

13 comments:

Ann said...

hope you can seek back your 'soul' a.s.a.p...

D-nel said...

I hope so too annie.. = )

=chuan guan= said...

cheers mate....

D-nel said...

CG,

hopefully i can cheer up lol...

but thanks..

Anonymous said...

i was like u sometimes ... wondering what my life should be. it's good to have this kind of relfection so u would always know where is ur direction.

D-nel said...

Ya renaye,

Actually i also don know if i m emo-ing or its just break down for lack of rest...Or other reason..

Since u been thru this... appreciate if somemone could guide me thru...^ ^

Tmr is back to work.. we'll see if i m better.

Anonymous said...

that's a tricky question....

i don't think u r emo-ing or something like that. for me, it's just 'why the hell is my life going through the same damn thing everyday?' and then i start to review what i can do to make my life more interesting. i sort of have a list of to-do things so i have something to look forward to.

ooh. what r u working as??

YL said...

cheer up cheer up! when in doubts, always slow down and reflect a little. after that, move on. and never regret any decision you make. it's cos of those decisions that you are what you are today (: and always believe in yourself! :D

D-nel said...

Renaye,

Im doin sales actually. Which i believe u would know involves the same process & routine.

But for me - I think somehow i lost the motivation & just felt like giving up this month.

Know its not a gud attitude. I was a surprise by myself & reacting this way.. Guess i re-emo.. but now coping better..

My email : caramel_hazelnut@hotmail.com . Would really appreciate ur feedback & suggestions.

To Yi Ling,
Thanks 4 ur encouragement.For me i think its not so much of regret.

Is more like sick of myself & losing what i used to like doing that made me not able to progress.

But i m better today actually. Perhaps the journey to regain my lost 'soul' seems to be working out not too bad.. ^ ^

Anonymous said...

meow meow. i added u on my msn messenger.

Anonymous said...

hey hello.

If you've forgotten who am I, I'm the girl who wrote the post on friends (:

Thanks for dropping by and yr cool advices. Yea, friends come and go although I understand some friendship can last. It depends on both parties' effort to maintain it though. Erm, I used to believe but much fading now. haha yea you've got yr points (: [as in yr comment] Thanks for reading also. haha it's quite long and pointless though. haha

and you! cheer up mate! =D remember, there's always tomorrow. So be happy =D

Anonymous said...

thanks for the comment on my blog. u see my friends get rather embarass when i complain bout the food and services. there was once where i was told to stop this habit and in fact i was even scolded dumb dumb for going out of the lift to let people out!

D-nel said...

Hey Josephine,

I remembered u of course ^ ^
The long posting & everything.

I just leave my thoughts in the comment. Alot of things in life are very subjective. But i u shud do fine too i guess... = )

I m alot better compared to when i post that ranting - Thanks.

To Renaye,

Replied in ur comment too... I guess 'good' ppl getting lesser & lesser nowadays...XD

To My Readers :

Running short of time...I need a "life's" checklist !!