Thursday, January 8, 2009

New Year Feelings

Lots to write recently but due to the fact of me being busy / lazy, my blog is so dead - LOL...

What i am about to write is rather random, does not mean that i m being emo / really affected by it.

Lets talk about how i feel in a new year. Everyone is saying its a new year, you ought be happy & start fresh. Agreed... but for me it does not feel like a new year - people say that you can feel or go through the transition process when it comes to a new year. But to me - it didnt really mattered what year it was... Perhaps things that I m doing is getting very routine - whatever I have being doing for the year 2008; i am still doing it this very moment.

But time really passes fast & rather unknownly - really fast... Before realizing it, many things have became history & so totally forgetten by many... But whatever that has past sometimes is better left buried...

New year resolution for me? Nothing much in particuliar... perhaps... Do have some goals in mind.. just renewing slight determination...

Cant seem to coordinate my thoughts to put everything down in the blog...

2 comments:

.:: Ant ::. said...

Welcome back to the wonderful blogosphere!! Glad to know you are still alive and kickin' :)

It is never easy to make resolutions. Perhaps, name 3 priorities and work onwards from there.

All the best! ^_^

+Ant+

=chuan guan= said...

just always look forward will do

To My Readers :

Running short of time...I need a "life's" checklist !!