Tuesday, September 21, 2010

When the going gets tough, the tough get going...

I realized... somedays...bad things just happen altogether... they don't come in a orderly queque....and thats bad... and it just get worse at times...

Not to say that I m totally going through like a bad patch of life... its call the thing that happen in life... nobody wants these things.. but we know at some point or another.. it will just be there to bug ur life.. and you have to get over with it..

Thats my plan... hopefully its gonna be better and not for the worse =p... well, its a mixture with good things along the way as well.. which is a consolation i presume...

And i thought fit & timely that i start to do some self improvement myself, trying to improve skills, knowledge and understanding... else, i ll be a left out.. already feeling the effect...

Problem is : Where to start and how to start ? lol...

I m tough ya.. and i m getting going...its just the beginning...

No comments:

To My Readers :

Running short of time...I need a "life's" checklist !!