Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Just a short update

Just a short update on whats going on right now...

So as i mentioned earlier "After a storm is a rainbow", now it seems that the storm has kinna subsided slightly and over the horizon is the rainbow =p.. just a glimpse of it...

Its like light at the end of the dark tunnel (ok.. that was un-neccessary).. :)

So i fixed my car at this "Mudgut" guy who does "Ketuk Kereta", and its in KLANG, it was awesome job done, price was reasonable, unlike the guys who i went to asked back in kl... which were totally unhelpful and asked me to change the whole bumper anyway... alright, so much for the ranting...many thanks to SOMEONE's recommendation, that part is Kaotim... The phrase of "Belum cuba belum tau... sudah cuba hari hari mau" = D, (Pls don apply this out of context)

Motorcycle guys that didnt get himself killed gave me a call, wanted to settle the unsettled... so still in discussion process but at least some progress..

And this month target, thank goodness hit. That I must say is with some luck & i m grateful for it.

Okie... this is dedicated to you know who went ur reading : "Somethings are out of my control k? But I ll always try to make sure that things will be better.. at least I try :)... so don get upset ya... and have more confidence in urself.. In you i beliveve !'

Thats all for today folks :) Goodnite.

1 comment:

esdee1380 said...

Hi, where is that place in Klang that you mention reasonable deal for ketuk mudgut? I am looking for one. email me at stanleydmw@gmail.com ...many thanks

To My Readers :

Running short of time...I need a "life's" checklist !!