Tuesday, September 21, 2010

She.... was what i was thinking about...

That day i was thinking... thinking about her... I noticed that she has changed... And something about myself too... that i ve changed.. slightly... for her...

I've always like the way she smiles, very sweet smile... her grin makes my heart warm... perhaps she didnt realize that she is beautiful... with a pair of very big eyes... double eye lids... and cheeks that i like to peek on the sides every now and then...

I m thinking this is a mixed feeling cuz I miss her... want to be seeing her right now... and when i realized this feeling is subconscious... i feel that i love her more & more day by day... that i don know how or what would happen if she really left...

I mean we cant tell the future as I as say to her... but its something that i am indeed afraid to think about.. and hope will not happen... i m touch by her... that she even though being very stubborn at times, i feel that she is also trying to make herself a better gf... but i don think perfection :):)... cuz she's perfect... i feel her sincereness.. it touches my heart...

People look at appearance ... perhaps that is through to everybody...but for me...it doesnt matter if u don go on diet :) Really, as long as u don go hungry.. thats all fine with me... and seriously our 'fren' who went on diet is too thin... and i don know how to react to it either....

Erm... this post is kinna spontaneous... but it does kinna sum up what i feel right now towards u...ILU :):)

2 comments:

me said...

ILY too... =) i miss you already.. when are we meeting? =P

Yappy said...

Interesting.... something sweet here...and i think i miss out something...

To My Readers :

Running short of time...I need a "life's" checklist !!