Monday, September 13, 2010

An update

Its 10.30 pm... I had some emotions or maybe some thoughts.. suddenly felt like blogging a little.. just a little...

Today's a Monday... didnt get out to a good start.. was late for work... mood while reaching the office wasnt ideal... but didnt last so long...

Felt kinna relieve that I had some guidance and advice after speaking to some ppl about what happened 2 days ago... i realized its not a big deal.. but obviously when its the first time you go through stuff like that...i guess its natural..

So i figured out how to kinna put this issue to an end.. gave the guy a call and further negotiations to get down to business, talking about the costing ... hopefully it wont cost me a bomb... getting some stuff planned in my mind.. what to do ... who to ask... when to take leave... bla bla bla...

This is relatively settled... but i have something else troubling me... feeling that its becoming a distance... but frankly speaking, I really wounldnt take it to heart... hugz would be good now i assumed... a real warm & big hugz...

Oh well, and another thing... i think i m a nerd...but i haven been reading much lately, gotta do something about it... ( this is random... but thats how i feel ), perhaps its just a confused feeling within me that shows itself in the form of this confuse state of thoughts...

Not sure when will be the next update.. but that's all for now I guess...

Good nite peeps !!

No comments:

To My Readers :

Running short of time...I need a "life's" checklist !!