Sunday, September 7, 2008

Target Increased .... Again??!

Been busy again.. all the routine cycle of my life...

Been stressful start of a month again. - September

Studies - 2 Sem started -
Wednesday - Intro to Marketing
Thursday - Fundemental of Management

Worst part is my target increase so much within this past 3-4 months.
Lets See.
Jan - Jun 08 = RM x
Jul 08 = RM x * 450 % !! ( The month the offered me to become a permanent staff )
Aug 08 = same as July.
Sept = Jul 08 Sales Target * 40 % = Haiz...

So you can imagine my stress level.... Will be blogging lesser from now on - but I will keep it update every 2 weeks at least.

Wish that i still can come out alive, ppl...

So long...

2 comments:

VeronS said...

hey, calvin! Wow, u must having some tough time. But, to me, since u r studying and working at the same time,i give a big round of applause! Starting tackling huge amount of stress n of life is not easy. But u adey started it, even at young age. I wish u all the best!

D-nel said...

Hi nicky,

Thanks for visiting... well, thats my path.. i choose it or rather i didnt have so many choices anyway...LOL

Will keep going...thanks for the encouragement thou.. u too keep going...

To My Readers :

Running short of time...I need a "life's" checklist !!