Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Happy day - Milestone

Today's throat hurts real bad - bad sore throat - felt like i was going to have high fever the nite before.

But today is a relatively happy day for me...

Just wanted to share the joy everyone... To those who are feeling down or tengah emo-ing...

In my 14 months of working in this company, this is the highest single sales that I have got !!! Thanks to Plaza Low Yat which happens to be client. I will post up the link of the advertisment when i have the chance.

So happy, might not be a big thing for other account managers - but it does marks great significance to me & a milestone too...

Really help alot as I ve been kind of worried bout my sales this month ever since drastic increase of my Sales Target. Enough said sales & work which may bored some of you all to death.

Just a word of encouragement to those out there feeling kind of disappointment or down.

Life is never easy - nothing is never easy at first. If you want something work hard, fail? Get up !! Work harder & one day.... perhaps you'll realize its easier than you think...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm you 1st reader..wakaka

"Just wanted to share the joy everyone... To those who are feeling down or tengah emo-ing..."

Erm... I got your share of joy, but not enough to cheer me up also... with all your sales sales sales.. and philosophies...

Well, some days later drop by my blog and leave comment as well yea! Little request, please copy and paste your last paragraph into the comment.

^^

D-nel said...

lol... yala.. ur the first.. thanks lor.. need more support.. promote my blog abit ma..

sales - maybe i m too obsess with it... & philosophy? i think everybody has their own.. i m just being more vocal.. keke..

i ll drop by tmr la...

To My Readers :

Running short of time...I need a "life's" checklist !!