Sunday, September 14, 2008

Black Out - Again ?!

Haiz... no eletricity again....This has been the 3rd o 4th time that black out has occured in my area already.

Thank goodness my laptop is running on its reserve battery, else I would be unable to post this blog.

Well, even thou today is suppose to be Tanglong festival & everybody is suppose to enjoy the atmosphere + looking at the dark sky with the big round full moon + enjoying mooncake with family. But, still so so so pathetic to me.

Can hardly see things... Tripping over things... Without the fan working sleeping tonite will be so hard - with no wind & all the stupid mosquito sure keep on kacau... arghhh !!

Wonder what is happening with TNB - whats the point increasing the tariff & everything while the services offered by them are getting from bad to worst. Making people's life more inconvienient rather than brighting it up as they claim.

Here are some of the shoots i took using my camera...

Just for you gus to picture the situation. Forgive me for my lousy shoots.

My Room


Using laptop without the lights



Toilet



Living room / Hall


Street outside my House


Wonder why the steet lights are still working... Hmmm...


Please bear with me - Ranting to release frustration - Been quite easily frustrated easily.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you complain to the TNB???
you should though...
last time my place is also like that, then someone in my neighborhood made complained...and it has not been black out so frequently...

Anonymous said...

WAH,SO GOOD...HAHA....U CAN PLAY CANDLE IN UR HOUSE....HAHA~~~JZ JOKING...DANIEL...I THINK ANNIE SIAD IS TRUE,U NEED COMPLAIN IT...

D-nel said...

To Annie - TNB - i think my neighbours did...

My house phone no credit to call out wor... is using prepaid also wor (funny rite?) lol... but next time.. next time i will sure complain.

Dear Anonymous - Play candle is a good idea - keke... maybe not so wu liao until go take pictures of how it looked in the dark...

Anonymous said...

haha....u neo u wu liao leh....take photo din open flash light.....haiz......

To My Readers :

Running short of time...I need a "life's" checklist !!