Friday, September 12, 2008

Self Examination - Part 1

Being arrogant or just purely moody??

This is question I myself have no answer too... Only ppl who know me, ppl who interact with me will know.

Izzit because when i have problems - I do not smile. Do ppl think i am trying to act cool?? Gotta admit that I am alwiz sub-Consciously trying to control what i say / do...

Is being sacratic a form of pride? Do i think that i know all? Do i feel that i am better than others? Really worthy of self - examination. Is silence alwiz the best solution to be neutral?

Soooooo many things to think about? Do i just have a gloomy / negative outlook towards the future or whatever i confront.

This posting is just for me to pour out some feeling that has been trapped beneath & re-surfacing off & on. Sorry if i spreaded negative feelings to you readers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's ok...
it is your blog, it's like a diary to you...
you can pour any feelings into it...
after you do so, maybe you'll feel better...
you can find someone to talk to if there's any problems that's have been bugging you...
i'll be always here to listen to your problems...(although i know i can't help much..but i'll try my best to help you~)

don't keep all the negative feelings to yourself...not good for health^^

take care ya~
be happy~

D-nel said...

hi annie,

someone to talk to huh?

haha.. maybe thats a problem with me.. i like to keep things to myself... but i think i should be doing fine quite soon...

thanks for the advice thou.

To My Readers :

Running short of time...I need a "life's" checklist !!