Thursday, August 21, 2008

Relieve after exam !!!

Fuyoh... i feel so relieve while writing this blog.

Finally finish my last paper - Malaysian Studies. Oh well, basically it has been worrying me for quite a bit... like carryin a weight around during these 2 weeks.

Cant be really bothered whether i get good result anot - A 3.0 & I ll be please with myself. No expectations but cant be bothered - will see what comes out.

Hmmm... so now the next thing i ll need to be worrying is my sales target. So far - lets see - its 70 %, with 6 days more.

Really tension also but i really think scoring in exam is way alot harder than hitting sales target. Anyway, managed to get new time table from Jeff, my course consellor. Next Sem starts on 2nd Sept - one week breaks for me. Happy !

Off for futsal & yam cha with frenz later on.

2 comments:

Yappy said...

congrate! finally, your turn! hahahahahahahaha.... but, still got next semester, hehe....

D-nel said...

ya yappy.. next sem starting next week..

u gud la.. finish course liao. T.T

To My Readers :

Running short of time...I need a "life's" checklist !!