Sunday, August 10, 2008

Helping someone harder than imagined.

This post is published as I am diappointed with my cousin.



She might think that she is old enuf to decide for herself what to do. But, what she really did yesterday & today is trully very irresponsible & immature.



She shifted out from home last yr. Since then, she has been working in malls & doing all kind of odd jobs. I cant recall how many jobs from that time till now she has changed. But for that, I don blame her - I was like her too... doing my jobs to keep surviving thru my school days.



So this is what happen, seeing that she has been jobless for quite some time - I decided to ask her if she wanted to work for my company on a part time basis. So after giving her the details, she was alright with it. Basically - the job required her to sit in the office from 9-6 during the weekends calling out to some members asking them to update their email. How bad could that be compare to the job which she last worked, standing there from 10am - 10pm & paid almost the same.



Anwyay, i double confirmed with her the friday day before. "So you will be coming rite tmr? Work starts at 9 & by 6 you can chau..." She replied, "Can ! No problem...."



Saturday morning - About 7 AM - she called telling me that she was tired & wanted to sleep abit longer - would be coming in late. I said give her 1 half hour extra & she should be in to work. So, I went to work & with the others team members. It was 10.30 - She should be here by now but no phone call no sms. I guessed that she muz have overslept and I was right, by 11.30 I got a sms from her saying that she just woke up. So OK lor... told her to come in tommorrow & please be on time.



Sunday morning - About 8AM - she miss called her. So i called her back - thinking that she had reached the office earlier. But that was not it, she told me " We are on our way out - so very likely will reach in another 1 half hour ..." In my heart i was like - WTF ! & what's with 'THEY'?


She said she brought along another 3 frenz with her. Supressing the anger in me... i told her... what is all this about .... very very pissed out with her.



I told her only staff can enter the office. So, she said... y you didnt tell me... so what are they going to do when i working? I said... maybe you can ask them go time square first jalan jalan lor... they she sweared at me... I was really controling myself.. Thank goodness she was not in front of me... else i would have slap the shit out of her.



Well, to me.. .this is like the chinese saying "Hao Sam Pei Lui Pek" or "The Dog That Bite Its Master"... Here i am trying to bloody help you but you do not have any discipline to wake up early, come on time. The way u're speaking to me is as though i force you to work here...



But this is too much... I guess this will be the last time. I am very disappointed but its to be expected when trying to helping someone who not willing to help themselves...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo! Chill chill.
You called me to leave comments, and so,yea,I'm now here.
LoLx.
Oic this is what happened.
Do you think that she will read your blog?
If she does, it will be great.

Okie. Mine had been post up too.
Check it out when ever you are free.

All the best in your studies yea!

~sHy~

D-nel said...

lolx....

thanks for ur commenent...

i doubt she knows bout my blog... not so many know about it... not really public blog.

hopefully she'll come to her sense & make changes in her life...

cant care so much la... i ll go thru ur blog once i m more free..

Yappy said...

OMG! hope "she" doesn't affect your "name" in the office!!!!! How old oredi? still don't understand what is work ar? or she just want to be promoter? Pity her, living in her own world...ahhaha....

D-nel said...

Haha... i've cool down alot already..

Thank yappy for the concern... Still my cousin, maybe that day she not in good mood...

Better to forgive then forgot ... Hmmm....

Yappy said...

of course forgive her, i din say dun bother her! hahhaha.... she is your cousin sister, anyway, already pass...hahahah...

To My Readers :

Running short of time...I need a "life's" checklist !!