Friday, August 1, 2008

Last Day of July

Its the last day of the month... Very stressful day... the 8 hours seem to pass very agonzingly....

The reason being, I could not managed to hit my sales target, just a thought when they gave the target. With a pat on my shoulder, 'All along you can do it what, this time no a problem for you...' (Refer to earlier posting for more details)

Oh well, since they have had such confidence in me - I'll just try my best i suppose. Calling... presenting our companies produce, seeking to generate leads....

During the last week, it was so near yet so far... 89% of total sales target & it was not moving at all. NOT at all.... Feeling kinna tired - I wasn't in a mood to try to get the remaining sales volumn in... seemingly impossible case...

On the last day - pressure mounted up but i guess it was a blessing that I wasnt the only one who have fail in our mission for the month.

But anyhow, its a new month... fresh start, new targets, time to refocus on priorities.

Motto for the month of August "I don't believe in destiny... Fate is created by my own hands ! "

No comments:

To My Readers :

Running short of time...I need a "life's" checklist !!