Monday, August 18, 2008

New Camera + Busy Studying

Past 1 week was really hectic !!!
Finally got a bit more time to write this post....

Believe it or not - I actually took 2 days off to study - 14th & 15th (Thursday & Friday). But, really needed that time off - else I would never have the time to study for Finance.

Thursday - Sleep, Eat, Study & Online. Frankly however - I don't really remember what i did that day. Its like that part of my memory being wipe out.

OK. So comes Friday - Its a boring day - Study, study ... study study... access my webmail from home too...

So Many Notes - Brother's Bed

More Notes - On My Bed As Well !

Deciding to put an end to this purposeless, unmeaningful process to an end.
Told myself - "Thats it lah... thats all for today folks.... To be continued another day... "
Called my friend up - asked where he was - He said "Low Yat" & I thought of DIGITAL CAMERA.

So...to cut all the non-essential details out - I finally got my own CAMERA -
CANON PowerShoot A720 IS

Overall quite satisfied with it - expect for the size... But what to do.. cannot expect everything perfect within such a limited budget.

PowerShoot A720 IS - Taken Using My Sony Ericsson HP


3 comments:

Yappy said...

wahahaha....! study until like war in the room ar? hahah... me better lah! bcoz only "act" books on my table, 7 "act" book...employment act, socso act, workmen compensation act....bla bla bla....... like study law! hahahahha...

Anonymous said...

wow...buy new camera...next time when we out for yam cha remember bring it...we take photo 2gether...Many ppl wan my photo oso cannot...Now i offer u...haha...

- Lai27 -

D-nel said...

To Yappy - Haha... well, i guess that is just for show... To let ppl see the intensity.

Don't worry... u show be ok for the final test... & when get cert.. I recommend job for you - HR manager. Keke...

To Lai - Didnt expect you to drop by wor.. haha...when u free to yam cha?? i ngam ngam finish my exam only.. syok & relief.

Many ppl want ur photo huh? haha.. maybe i should get your signature as well... LOL.

To My Readers :

Running short of time...I need a "life's" checklist !!