Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Under Dogs

Work is getting more & more stressful.

Actually, I'm not even sure if become a permanent staff in my company was really such good news. I felt gud to be recognize for the effort put forth so far & of course i was happy too.

I am still considerably happy rite now. However, the drastic increase in sales target set by the management for me has gotten me quite worried. 450 % rise in target le... I'm not superman... I'm just an UNDER-DOG.

I have been doing alot of thinking & consideration these few days. Part of me is so eager to voice out towards my management. Another part of me keeps whispering to me, telling me to shut up & work harder.

I am torn between 2 choices. Anyway, after much pondering - I decided what I would do. I have been an UNDER-DOG & will continue to be.

If you think I am weak... thinking that i would quit & give up so easily. I will definately prove you wrong !! I will try... i shall fight... You might expect me to whine & complaint - but things do change you know.

My attitude might have been wrong last time. But things have been changing & i will too. People who do not accept changes that comes along in time will only be left out.

“If you are going through hell, keep going.” - Wiston Churchill.

No comments:

To My Readers :

Running short of time...I need a "life's" checklist !!