Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thank you.

This blog is in appreciate of my coursework who was really helpful assisting me completing my coursework on time. His name = Nicholas.

Really appreciate it - I would consider him as someone who is sincerely wanting to help & really mean what they say.

In comparision some who will not even reveal where they got the source of the material & lend me for reference. As though as if I am going to copy word for word other's people coursework.

Been really busy & tired for this week especially. Working & Assisgnments - month end pressure.

Thanks once again Nicholas. Finally i can say - what a relief, my Finance coursework is almost done !!

3 comments:

Yappy said...

wa~ what a good friend. ask him free or not? my HR assignment still not done!!! hahahaha.....

Hey, i understand that study and working at the same time is really "killing" us. But, the future is there!!!!!!yeah.......

D-nel said...

Well, actually he didnt do for me...

Just lend me for reference. Cuz i had no idea at all how to answer the assignment...

Haha.. Yup.. hopefully it does really help..

Cheers...

คนไทย nicholas嘉發 said...

you are just most welome !

To My Readers :

Running short of time...I need a "life's" checklist !!