Thursday, July 17, 2008

Glimer of Hope

Things are starting to turn for the better...

Finally most of my coursework going to finish my today. At last, this sem take 3 subject.. down to one more last one - Finance, suan la - weekend only do.

I can re-confirm that i am the "last-minute" type. Not until last minute only will rush to finish what i am suppose to do. Sometimes i feel its better to set a dateline earlier for me - so that i am force to complete it.

And for my work - sales seems to be coming for encouraging this 2 days - yesterday & today. But, as everybody in the Sales Industry would agree with me - nothing in Sales in 100 %. You might hit 99% by middle of the month, but if you take things too easy or really SO SO unfortunate - might not even achieve that 1 more %.

My percentage as of Thursday (17 July 2008) is only 46% - I got to work harder !!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i oso the last minute type dear..

D-nel said...

Thanks for the comment...

Dont worry... ahaha...

ur much better than me..

fight all the way to achieve - GO GO GO !!!

To My Readers :

Running short of time...I need a "life's" checklist !!