Friday, July 4, 2008

Starting of a Journey

Today... i am happy....

Normal day like usual, & working day as usual...Routine,expect that my contract ends today. Yes - TODAY.

4 July - 1500 hour - I had an interview appointment with REGIONAL , GROUP SENIOR HR MANAGER - Debbie.

Sounds like very geng, rite? Anyway, I've meet her many times - same building. But I was so damn nervous... so she started asking me questions which i just answered her one by one. My nervous feeling also gone. I guess it went smoothly - I was lectured by Debbie about the importance of a cert - blah blah blah... ^ ^

1700 hour - I did something which went against my JD / work protocol. Got busted my Daryl - my direct boss. Haiz - i broke my promise i made. Everything coiuld have been screw up... but that didnt matter to me... I for all person am willin to take responsibility for what i ve done. Since, I broke the rules... very well aware that it could be my last & very last day.

But that was not the biggest deal. I guess i let ppl who trust in me down again !! Could see he was reallydisappointed with me... didnt say much.. guess he also didnt know what to say.... But i could feel it.

1830 - Was asked to go into the meeting room with Priya - boss punya boss + boss. Well, blah blah blah... They offered me permanent contract - I was happy - really glad... but could have felt even better if i had not break protocol.

But - I feel HAPPPPYYYYY today !! ^ ^

4 comments:

JunJun-Riko said...

wei.. congrats leh... get permanent contract edi.. good la.. next time if i lunch or dinner with u i no need to pay edi.. u pay for me.. yeah.. im so happy too.. ^^

D-nel said...

haha... Thanks... quite happy...

but work load increase so much le... target high... commision skim all like AM...

belanja makan?? u so busy geh.. see when u free la...

JunJun-Riko said...

lol... target high... means comission now also high like other AM la??? hahahahaha.... sure u belanja liao... wait til next month i cari u makan. hahahahaha.. free lunch + free dinner.

D-nel said...

Where got higher commision la..

Haha.. i edi damn stress still wanna bully me like those..

Pity me le... i very cham one OK..

Let me know when u free la.. da mang ren... LOL

To My Readers :

Running short of time...I need a "life's" checklist !!