Friday, July 11, 2008

Going Blind

I think I'm going blind.

Just took abit of time to post up something. Too wu liao, company internet server down.

Yesterday, I was lookin at the screen & i Notice that i had to focus hard to see properly what was written on the monitor.

Everday - Day & Nite facing the PC - Haiz.

Day Time - Working have to Look at LCD Screen.
Evening - Computer Lab have to Face PC.
Nite - Do coursework, research, watch drama all use Laptop.

Just a matter of time - You will see me wearing a glasses. Haiz... Gonna make me more geeky + Nook + Nerdy. OH NO...

2 comments:

Yappy said...

I can assure you, BLIND, if you don't take care. This is because...i'm the victim too. Most of my frens said i marry to the computer. Fren, you know what happen to my eyes now? The doctor said it lost its elastic which mean, i can't focus correctly. Sometime I see shadow, sometime i see the whole world is "jumping". I'm under medication now. Eh, trust me, stop 24 hours computer!!!!!

D-nel said...

Wasai..

so damn teruk meh...

better be careful lor me..

thanks for the advice ya.

To My Readers :

Running short of time...I need a "life's" checklist !!