Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Tragedies : Its a brutal awakening

Imagine yourself in deep slumber, engaged in dreamz that seemed so real... only to be jolted up by a startling loud noise of the thunder...

Awakening from half consciousness to realize how stormy the condition was... 
Yesterday night... was a really bad nightmare... and i wished i could turn back the clock & redo things... 
What happened ytd made me realize that life is really a gift and waking up each day still breathing is something I personally take for granted....

That is until what happened ytd night... I realized how elusive things can be... Its literately like a magic show doing the disappearing act... the only thing is this is for real...and hey, yes i did pinch myself after the 'tragedy'... hoping & yes dreaming.... dreaming for too long...

Im very grateful to GOD for keeping me alive for another day... I take it as a lesson... yes, I need to wake up before its too late... Whats the point of not realizing that it just takes a fraction of a second to undo whatever that was build through the whole lifetime...

A vow has been made & I do intend to keep it... I must...
Time to change perspective... Time to wake up & ride the storm...
Time to appreciate ...
It might be late but never too late to try?

Good night folks... Hope I'll be sleep through the night without having the re-occurring nightmare...

No comments:

To My Readers :

Running short of time...I need a "life's" checklist !!