Friday, October 24, 2008

Random post..

Another random post.

Busy husle & busle of life. When u really take time to ponder over matters - when u start doing the thinking. You start to somehow discern that you do have needs & feelings & wants & emotions.

How am I feeling right now? Not a new feeling to me - not really emo / down. But close to that, however still able to rasionalize & can be easily push aside if i choose to do so...

Things changed...I changed too - Minor or perhaps drastic - I myself wouldn't really know either. For gud or for the worst? Cant really tell...

Perhaps I am just thru the down phrase in life's cycle.

Or perhaps I just need to take some time off to relax & leave everything for a few days.

I took a few days off - so, we'll see how it turns out after this short 'relaxation'

6 comments:

gregorule said...

hey, jz dropping by... why la emo???
unemolize yourself soon ok~ :p
cya!~

Anonymous said...

i have gone through that phase before and sometimes i look back to my goal in life and the wonders that i want to do since in high school... i would say my phase is quite emotional.

i will get back to ur question soon.

Anonymous said...

cheer up~
don't be emo for too long...
think of me when you're feeling down..
haha~

D-nel said...

To Gregorule : Thanks for ur comment. emo? haha... sometimes la... everybody have their ups & down... but I m lot better now.

To Renaye : Emotional - keke... its a word which seems so close yet distance from me sometimes. But i m better now after from the break. "Time to Change XD - SMILE"

To anonymous : keke... I m thinking now who are u... perhaps i will the next time i m down... but i think my next emoness swing will be quite some time from now...

y@ni3 said...

dont la emo...

D-nel said...

HI Yanie,

Thanks for dropping by... emo dah tak ade... huhuhu...

Thanks...

To My Readers :

Running short of time...I need a "life's" checklist !!