Friday, October 10, 2008

Fellow commorates - casulties along the way..

Since starting working with my current company - without realizing, its been 14 months.

Coming to think of it... I am actually quite amazed with myself. Amazed that I am still here & surprised myself with results that previously thought quite impossible to achieve.

My Worklife = Fighting in the Vietnam War
My Duty / Job = Battle as a soldier

From day 1 till right now this very moment - I came to know many frenz. And over time, those that joined the same rank as myself have CAME & LEFT. "Casulties of War"

List of Honour - Fellow Comrades(Not so honourable for some)

Jeremy
Seri Devi
Shariza
Shikin
Rizal
Jun
Meira
Alex
Shalini
Hafiza
Sharm
Jasmine

Its been a journey & the experience gone thru with most of you guys have been something I will remember & really treasure.

Actually, owing many ppl gratitude & thanks for being able to be here.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

No comments:

To My Readers :

Running short of time...I need a "life's" checklist !!