Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Recollection : Late for school

Today.... Everybody i chat with online are down....



I was in a good mood at first... but brought down by them....



But its ok... abit of music & things are up & running...



While deep in thoughts... i suddenly remembered my high skul days, remembered that it was quite fun, it was also a lot of hell...



How notorious i was in skul, got into the bad light among the teachers... The most famous - Late for school all the time... Although its a not a good confession, but half of be is proud to hold the record of most number of ' lewat datang ke sekolah' record...



Haha... that brought back a bit of smile to me... Out of the 200 over days of compulsory schoolling.. i was only absent for around 10 days.. including ponteng & really sick. But my 'lewat ke sekolah' record was just supervb... ^^... almost 70 % late to school...



Well, not that i support ppl being late... but still to me it is a memorable part of my life...



........ coming back to now.... I'm still struggling to be punctual .... Thank goodness my boss is not so strict... or else... if not sure long time 'fry sotong'



* Back to reality *

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha...
hold the record of 'lewat datang ke sekolah' o...
cool..
i think i hav to learn from u dy...

although ur boss is not so strict, u muz not take dis opportunity to be alwiz late...sleep early, so u can wake up early...

k la...duwan to leave too long comment for u..afterward u will say dat im too fussy..haha~
hope u will be punctual next time~

D-nel said...

haha.. nothing to be proud off - i'm not the holder of the of that record..

just 1 of the few top scorer...

i am now tryin to change my attitude.. hopefully for the better la...

To My Readers :

Running short of time...I need a "life's" checklist !!