Sunday, May 10, 2009

Exam mau mali - Damn stress !!

Will be starting a new blog by next month =p

Kind of liking the idea of it - i like it anyway...

Tuesday would sem 3 exam for me... but haven even started studying much as off now. Still got 1 more hours.. or perhaps i count down by the hours? i guess this fact testify or confirms that i'm a 'last minute' person.

But tension & pressure + stress is definately mounting - hate exams !! But really cant wait till exam finishes - its like a new fresh page, a new sem... so much planned forth.... 

However, somehow these days not feeling so at ease as I should be...its like the sort of feeling of "Dejawu"... knowing something bad might happen... or perhaps that just anxieties ... Going on study leave tmr... thankfully... but the shitty part is I am still worried about my work... hard to explain over here... I guess I have to somehow push that thought aside for the moment & let what comes - comes...

Actually trying to re-discover the feeling that i once had... the determination ... miss that feeling... that is why m planning to start that new blog... to pump up & hopefully that feeling does come back to me... 

I'll be back... wish me luck for exam !!

No comments:

To My Readers :

Running short of time...I need a "life's" checklist !!