Sunday, May 17, 2009

Apologies

I know this makes no difference since whatever happened has already past & time cannot be reverted. But I am really sorry for what I did...there was 2 different thoughts going on my mind when it happened.

I ve gotta admit that I am indeed guilty without any doubt. I guess the crack of selfish trait has shown its tail - I worry if it would get worse...

I shouldn't have raised my voice... i should have control my anger...

My concerns did in fact trouble me & I just didnt realize how obvoius it was reflected on my face. That sour / moody face & blady expression of disgust...

I m really sorry... knowing that right now lots of thinking is going on, on both sides... 

I feel helpless - i abhor that feeling so much... the feeling of not being able to control...

But that's just what it is... I cannot control the outcome & i am lost of how to settle this issue as of now... perhaps & perhaps only time will reveal the future...

Not good in expression sorrow in words... wont do much relieve either...

...(dot dot dot ... )

3 comments:

CClia said...

have u settled the issue yet?=)

D-nel said...

CClia !! :)

cecilia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

To My Readers :

Running short of time...I need a "life's" checklist !!