Saturday, September 5, 2009

Its september lor... 9 months into 2009 !

Times passes fast... before really realizing it, its already September 2009. I asked myself, what have I done thus far so these 9 months. Since having some free time this Saturday afternoon, occupied with boredom... mind starts to wonder to & looking back, evaluating every aspects that I could think off - work, studies, socially, personal development, family & relationships with others...

Pondering upon these, not much has basically changed, at least not many things that i really have put effort to make a difference. From a 3rd persons viewpoint - looking at me, one might notice changes - but deep down I know these things changed because of time. It would only be natural to become more mature as time passes, also of course time remaining to finish my course would be shorten... (examples). Wouldn't say that no effort has been put forth, perhaps its just that I know i can do better?

Btw, reemphasizing that i don't like that studying... makes going through the studying period all the more agonizing... coursework, datelines, submissions, assignments & yeah, I HATE EXAMS !! As though i can escape it, sem exam gonna start in 3 weeks or so... anyhow, just wanna finish this course quickly... don't wanna quit half way..

2009 has been rather a fruitful year in regards the aspect of work... Most days are busy ones, 9-6 passing by quickly... of course, its the usual rewarding the best, damn & woe to the loser... When you accomplish something, ppl have expectation on you to perform... to maintain & achieve & outdo... The biggest question mark lies if I am capable ?? Its not totally a bad thing altogether I would think... perhaps one needs to fall down, get up & work double hard every now & then...

Another 4 months time & a brand new year - keeping fingers cross on what to expect...as my senior mentioned, "You can only be a superstar once in this company... been there, done that & proven - look at me ..." Being a believer of always maximizing individual potential let see what will happen...

So long ppl !!

3 comments:

cecilia said...

i believe u can de wor...=D

renaye said...

good to hear u r still alive. ur birthday is in september right?

D-nel said...

Thanks CC,

Ur the best :) Superb support.. mucks

Hey Renaye,

Alive but freaking busy lor..haha.. my b.dae pass liao.. but sokay.. just a date.. how are u la..

To My Readers :

Running short of time...I need a "life's" checklist !!