Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Busy-ing Apr....

Hi ~~

It's been a while... my fren say its been more than 5 weeks that since i last updated blog..

Busying - usual work, studies this sem pretty heavy too...

"Busy - just a phrase u use when u have poor time managment ... ! " - Quotes my Boss..

Sigh.. i guess i just suck at that... able to improve this area this yr? Hopefully so... suppose to be 1 of my 2009 resolution..

Damn - i hate that i procastinate so much !

Btw, hitting target last 2 months was SWEET :) ; Gotta save up thou, sales is like a roller coster anyway... got high got low.. now steady decline...

Orite folks.... will next update after my exam... c ya in 1 month time.

1 comment:

.:: Ant ::. said...

Wahhhhhhh, you have been MIA for sucha long time. Glad to know you are still alive and kickin' ^_^

Do take care.
+Ant+

To My Readers :

Running short of time...I need a "life's" checklist !!